There are no burning programs installed and you desperately need to burn something…Don’t worry , there are a lot of free programs and windows tips which will allow you to burn cds. To help you out, I decided to provide you the best ways to burn your cds without paying anything.
1) First I’ll show you simple windows XP tip for burning a CD without using software Here is a short tutorial, just follow steps . Note: Click on image to enlarge
– Select files you want to burn , then press right click and send to CD/RW or DVD/CD as shown below
-Open My Computer->right click on DVD-RAM and open;
-File->Write these files on cd
2) Here are the best free burning software, at least in my opinion.
|File size||3.1 MB|
|Operating System||Windows All|
|The Best Review about CDBurnerXP 4 chosen by PC Hacks||CDBurnerXP 4 Review|
|Active@ ISO Burner 2.0|
|File size||624 KB|
|Operating System||Windows 9x, ME, 2000, NT, XP, Vista|
|The Best Review about Active@ ISO Burner chosen by PC Hacks||Active@ ISO Burner Review|
If you know any free burning software that I didn’t mention, please write a comment, and I will add it.
- Best Free Antivirus Software
- Free Blackberry Software
- 42 Sites Where To Submit Your Tutorials
- Free Hacking Tools
- Best Free Screen Session Recorder