Want to add permanent subtitle to a movie ? Here is step by step tutorial that explains in details how to add subtitles to a movie . There are many ways to add subtitles to a movie , but this one is the best by my opinion and it’s totally free .
2) Create folder on your computer , for example , addSubtitleFolder and all files that you downloaded above extract and install in that folder
3) Launch SRT-SSA Converter , browse subtitle that you want to add to a movie and click Convert . The program will now automatically create an output file with the identical name as the input file except with an .ssa extension.
5) Click on Add
6) When Add Filter window appear click on Load , select Subtitler.vdf and click Open
7) Go to Video-> Filters ->Add , select Subtitler and click OK , select converted subtitle
9) Go to Video -> Compression , select Xvid MPEG4 Codec and click on OK
10) Go to File -> Save As AVI