Wanna know how to bypass school filters ? This is step by step tutorial that will help you trough process .
How To Bypass School Filters By Using TOR
1. Download TOR from this LINK
This will be probably blocked , so put the executable on a flash drive at home. It can then be run off the flash drive at school or use a proxy service listed below to access the download page .
3. Once you started the TOR browser it should appear window with your new IP address and congratulation message .
4. That’s it . You should now be able to bypass school filters
How To Bypass School Filters By Using Proxy Service
There are many proxy services and mostly will be blocked by your school filters . But , in most cases, they cannot block proxies that use SSL (secured connections), eg https://. Here is a list of good proxies that utilize SSL
If those are blocked , here is the list of 1000 proxy services proxy.org
How To Bypass School Filters By Using Own Proxy Server
1. Find free web hosting service an unblocked computer and upload proxy script . Check this list Best Free Web Hosting
2. In previous article I wrote step by step tutorial that explains How To Create Your Own Proxy Server
3. Type in the address of your Proxy script into your school computer. Here is example of my proxy server http://websecurityexamples.com/proxyserver/ .
How To Bypass School Filters By IP address
Sometimes, a block is only applied to just the name of the website and not the actual address of the website .
1. Go to selfseo.com/find_ip_address_of_a_website.php and find ip address of website that you want to visit .
2. Enter the IP address into the address bar