I’m sure many of you have multiple facebook accounts and want to login to multiple accounts simultaneously in the same browser . I myself have one account for personal use and other for business use . In this post I’m going to show you how to login to multiple facebook accounts .
How To Login To Multiple Facebook Accounts With Google Chrome
1. Login to your First Facebook Account as always.
2. Click the Wrench to bring Google Chrome options, and Click New incognito window (or Press Ctrl+Shift+N)
3. It will bring you a new private window that stores all cookies apart (cookie don’t collapse with the first account’s cookie) You’ll notice a secret agent in the top left corner of Google Chrome.
4.Go to Facebook.com in the new private window, and Login to your second account
Note: This method works also for: Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, Twitter and many other accounting websites.
How To Login To Multiple Facebook Accounts With Mozilla Firefox
1. Go to multifox and download multifox and install it to your firefox
2. Restart your firefox. Then login to your First Facebook Account as always . Go to File-> New Identity Profile (or press Ctrl+Shif+M) . Now a new window will open go to facebook.com login in your second account
How To Login To Multiple Facebook Accounts With Internet Explorer 8
1. Login to your First Facebook Account as always
2. Press Alt and go to File -> New session. Now a new window will open go to the website again and login with another facebook account .