Here is the list of top 10 google chrome hacks . Let’s begin !
1) Load Multiple Sites Every Time You Open Your Browser
To configure your google chrome to load multiple sites every time you open your browser , go to Settings
Select Basics on the top left and under On Startup options add websites that you want to load every time you open your browser
2) How To Auto-Start Chrome In Incognito Mode
Incognito Mode allows users to browse websites without saving history on the computer.
Right-click the Chrome icon or shortcut and select Properties
In the Shortcut tab there is a field called > Target. The link you see there will look something like this: C:\Users\Tina\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe . Simply add a space and then -incognito to the end. Hit Apply then OK.
3) How To Print With Google Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print makes printing more intuitive, accessible and useful, by allowing you to print to your printers from Google Cloud Print enabled apps on any computer or smart phone.
Launch Google Chrome and click on Settings
Go to Under the Hood and click on Enable Google Cloud Print Connector
To use google cloud šrint you must have gogoel acc , sign in your google acc and that is it
4) How To Get more Omnibox suggestions
This hacks let’s you increase list of suggestions for matching sites into Chrome’s Omnibox URL bar , by default it’s 5.
Right-click on the Chrome icon ) and select ‘Properties’
find the Target text box, add a space at the end of the line and the following text:
5) How To Pin Tabs in Place on the Browser Bar
If you are going to be using a site or service a lot in one web session, you can “pin” a tab in Chrome, which will shrink the window down to the size of the favicon, leaving more room for multi-tasking
Right-click on the tab you want to pin and hit Pin tab.
6) How To Turn Websites into “Desktop Apps”
Go to Tools->Create application shortcuts
7) Create Separate Profiles in Google Chrome for Family Members
Google Chrome 16 lets you create multiple user accounts but if you want to keep your web history and passwords hidden from other Chrome users, you need to create a separate profile as explained in the following tutorial. READ MORE
8)How To Use Multiple Google Accounts Simultaneously in Google Chrome
If you want to user more that one google accounts simultaneously , then open new windows in incognito mode (Ctrl+Shift+N), where your cookies from the standard session are no longer available and you can easily log in to a new Google account.
9)How To Use Google Chrome Browser Shortcuts
1) F3 & CTRL+F Search on Page
2) F5 Reload
3) CTRL+D bookmark
4) CTRL+W close Google Chrome Window
5) CTRL+E enter search query at address bar
6) CTRL+R Refresh
7) CTRL+T New Tab
8) CTRL+U view source
9) CTRL+O Open Web Page
10) CTRL+H History
11) CTRL+J Download File History
12) CTRL+B Show/Hide Bookmark Toolbar
13) CTRL+N new Google Chrome window
14) CTRL +/- increase decrease Fonts
15) CTRL+P Print
16) ALT+D Select Address bar
17) ALT+leftArrow/RightArrow Go Backword/Forword
18) ALT+` Java Debugger
19) CTRL+TAB or CTRL+PGUP/PGDW switch between Tabs
20) CTRL+SHIFT+N Private Browsing (New incognito window)
10) What are the special “about:” URLs I can access
Try entering these addresses into Chrome: